Ensure the safety of our home with the glass staircase railing in Singapore. If we have started with a new home construction, or if we want to renovate our home, or else, if we are the owner of a shopping mall, spa or parlor, then we can include glass railing as part of our interior decoration, as these make our staircase look attractive, sleek and contemporary. There are numerous designs available in the market, and we can search from the online portals to get our glass railing done in the perfect manner. Railings that are usually made with toughened glass last long, and they are scratch and corrosion-proof:
Initially, railings used to be manufactured of stone or wood, but now, these traditional and archaic materials are no longer in use, and glass stands for the luxury and superiority when it comes to using your balustrades for a long term purpose, or for enhancing the aesthetic and the retail value of our property.
When it comes to making a sustainable and eco-friendly landscape in our home, glass railings have no alternative, as they are not heavy as marble or stone railings and they do not rust like the steel or the metal railings.
Know about the top 10 benefits of glass railing
- Glass railing looks sleek and stylish and it adds to the charm of any existing building or a new construction. If we are the owner of a corporate set-up, we can impress our clients with the décor and functionality of the glass railings. These also enhance the resale value of our home.
- Glass railing does not block the entry of sunlight into our rooms, as it filters the light and lets it enter so that the interior remains warm during winters. If we have a swimming pool, we can easily install the frameless or the semi-frameless glass balustrades to ensure that the view of the space is not blocked.
- Glass railing involves no hassles while cleaning and maintaining these. It is very easy to clean the glass balustrades all by ourselves, and we do not require any professional help for maintaining our railings. We can use a quality glass cleaner, or else, if there are scratches and dents over the railings, then we can simply use the polishing methods to bring back the balustrades into the original form.
- Glass gives the illusion of a larger space. This cannot be achieved with metallic, iron or stone railings.
- The glass is a versatile option when it comes to choosing from a large number of designs, shapes, and layouts. We can customize the designs depending on our needs, or else, we can go through home design catalogs to get an idea about how to install the railing. We can also choose from different frames, or go for the frameless options.
- Toughened glass is not brittle, but it shows an excellent durability even when we compare it to stone or metal railings. There is minimum aging related to glass, so if we use good quality glass railing, it will not chip, wear out or break off. In case we have children, aged parents or pets at home, we can install these tough railings without worrying about any accidents.
- Glass railing costs less than the traditional stone or marble railing, and these are also quite easy to install.
- Glass railing is strong and safe and made of unbreakable glass so that these can withstand huge pressure.
- The glass is an eco-friendly option when it comes to choosing the best interior layout for our home.
- They are the best safety providers which do not let people fall down from stairs or balconies. To read more about glass door repair in Singapore visit.